httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject Re: Flash or .asp Files not opening on apache_1.3.12
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2001 17:37:38 GMT
Since you don't give us a platform, and this is entirely off topic for this list,
please refer your question to the appropriate user newsgroup below:

And please avoid posting .html at coders, on the lists or the newsgroups, many
of whom don't use GUI mail readers and are guarenteed to ignore your message.

----- Original Message -----
From: Abdul Rahman <>
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2001 7:50 AM
Subject: Flash or .asp Files not opening on apache_1.3.12

Dear All,

Let me explain you:

After hosting the site,I am not able to open or see the flash pages on my apache_1.3.12....Can
any body let me know  why is it not
opening the pages and even sometimes it does open some .jpg files or .gif files.

Does any body has the solution for this.

Best Regards.,

Please Visit..........

View raw message