httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server util.c config.c
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2001 02:47:48 GMT
From: "Greg Stein" <gstein@lyra.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2001 8:24 PM

> IOW, if you're looking for something to do, then there is a ton of highway
> available :-)

Undoubtedly.  My desired patch is simply scanning for FFFE or FEFF (a known
quantity) and preprocessing the cfg text stream through ucs2 to utf8.  Pretty
simple, really.

Plus get the get_passwd to work from a service, get shmem up on win32, make Win32
APR a truly LARGE_FILE based schema, rescope processing for daemonizing an app under
APR (so this becomes actually useful and portable code), rescope canonical names so
we fix case-insensitive names bit-by-bit and only as necessary (case doesn't match a
known, already converted quantity like the DocumentRoot, <Directory > or Alias target

names) within the directory_walk function, and clean up the dozens of compiler emits
on Win32.  Plus everything I've promised I'd get back to.

I might take a pass on rescoping that for a few months, yet, but thanks for
the offer :-)

Bill