httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-1.3 STATUS
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 23:26:44 GMT
> jim         01/02/01 15:05:29
>
>   Modified:    .        STATUS
>   Log:
>   Taking a stand - Freeze 1.3 tree and release
>   next week

Mr's Stoddard and Rowe are looking at a potentially very clean
optimization to Windows, and debating the merrits of a particular
option, in sideband.  We would be happy to include you all, but
it is nauseatingly Win32 specific.

With the exception of that one, very minor issue, I concur 100%.
We may not choose to do it, and if we do, we will both thoroughly
test it, but expect there are no other appropriate changes for
the next release cycle.  Except if you reached the original
mod_userdir author with our question.

Bill