httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Gomez Henri" <>
Subject Apache SIGTERM with mod_php and libstdc++
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2001 10:18:46 GMT
Hi toi all ,

I've got Apache (1.3.17 + mod_ssl 2.8.0) SIGTERM when using a php 4.04pl1
and mod_php 4.04pl1 with sablotron and pspell.

There are both present as extension loaded via php.ini.

If I remove sablotron (or pspell), apache with mod_php4 start and works
The problem DIDN'T appears when using php in standalone ....

It seems that Apache got a problem when loading more than one external
modules using libstdc++.
I've got a similar error when trying to run apache with the mod_xslt from
Xalan-C Project....

Thanks for any help or informations

extension_dir = /usr/lib/php4

;; Global PHP defaults

warn_plus_overloading = On ; warn if the + operator is used with strings
track_errors  = On ; Store the last error/warning message in $php_errormsg
track_vars  = On ; enable the $HTTP_*_VARS[] arrays, where * is one of

magic_quotes_gpc = On ; magic quotes for incoming GET/POST/Cookie data
     ; many people think that the system is a pain in the
     ; a**, but it probably does represent a security
     ; feature for in-experienced PHP developers. Turn it
     ; off if you don't want PHP to mess with your incoming
     ; variables.
include_path = ".:/usr/share/php/PEAR"
session.save_path = "/var/state/php"

View raw message