httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <>
Subject Re: Flame bait: Apache-2.0 on Unix is almost unusable.
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2001 21:35:59 GMT
Jeff Trawick <> writes:

> Martin Kraemer <> writes:
> > a) fatal protocol errors, leading to the browser hanging and waiting
> >    forever.
> tell me what data to send to httpd to reproduce

okay, I'm an idiot... I shouldn't try to read new-httpd and talk on
the phone and send signals to my daughter that she needs to be quiet
for a sec at the same time...  I see now that after "Martin" and a
blank line was documentation; please ignore me for now...

Jeff Trawick | | PGP public key at web site:
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...

View raw message