httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server/mpm/prefork prefork.c
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2001 13:07:10 GMT
Since I obviously don't know the other questions to ask, I guess the
real question then is how to get mod_rewrite to stop segfaulting.

But maybe somebody has fixed mod_rewrite in the meantime.  I had to
remove it from my config to get work done.  I should add it back and
cross my fingers.

mod_info is another module which needs to be tweaked to keep from
segfaulting.

Ben Laurie <ben@algroup.co.uk> writes:

> Jeff Trawick wrote:
> >
> > ben@apache.org writes:
> >
> > >   Log:
> > >   Make handlers use hooks.
> >
> > What does r->handler get set to now?
>
> Same as it ever did.
>
> > mod_rewrite uses the string name of its (or mod_proxy's) handler in a
> > couple of places to set the handler.  What is the modern equivalent?
>
> Same as it ever was.
>
> > In mod_asis, you're checking that the handler name is "send-as-is,"
> > but how does the handler get set to that?
>
> Same as it ever did. Mostly, I guess, through AddHandler or SetHandler.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ben.
>
> --
> http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html
>
> "There is no limit to what a man can do or how far he can go if he
> doesn't mind who gets the credit." - Robert Woodruff

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...