httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: ap_r* performance patch
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2001 01:45:52 GMT
rbb@covalent.net writes:

> Just trying to get a tally.
>
> So far I have:
>
> greg's patch:    gstein, gregames
> rbb's patch:     rbb, dougm?, jtrawick?
>
> I am including Jeff because he said a few days ago he was leaning toward
> my patch.

Okay, I've been poked... But note that I didn't intend to say I was
leaning towards your patch (and in fact I am leaning towards Greg's).
Sorry for the delay, but various physical ailments have slowed me down for
the last four or five days.

I need to look at the Ryan patch some more...  It was pretty quick for
me to determine that Greg's behaved in a way that I am comfortable
with.  I'll spend some more time with Ryan's before voting.

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...