httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/filters mod_include.c
Date Sun, 07 Jan 2001 14:15:59 GMT
Greg Stein <> writes:

> I thought that void* was compatible with all pointers (including func ptrs).
> Dean posted a reply a bit ago that says otherwise (according to the specs,
> and a couple demo cases he gave).
> So ignore me :-)

For better or for worse, I have a hard time ignoring you (which is why
I looked into it further) :)  I wish I had a more thorough
interpretation (or copy) of the spec.  My usually-reliable "Standard
C" by Plauger & Brodie did not cover the issue.
Jeff Trawick | | PGP public key at web site:
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...

View raw message