httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: apache 2.0 build and problem.
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2001 18:06:05 GMT
"Gomez Henri" <new-httpd@slib.fr> writes:

> Hi,
>
> As of CVS 2001/01/29, build of some module as shared failed :
>
> # dav shared -> compilation fail

I dunno

> # mod_include shared -> apr_get_username unknown
> # mod_userdir shared -> apr_get_home_directory unknown
> # mod_rewrite shared -> apr_get_home_directory unknown

This is due to the inability of srclib/apr/helpers/make_export.awk to
parse apr_user.h.

> The following make compilation failed both in static or shared
>
> # --enable-charset_lite --enable-cache --enable-disk-cache --enable-generic-
> hook-export --enable-generic-hook-import
> # --enable-proxy

Did you have APACHE_XLATE defined when building charset_lite?  I guess
enabling charset_lite should ensure that APACHE_XLATE gets turned on.
If this isn't the problem, can you post the compile failure?  It
compiles for me.

For the rest, I see the many compile warnings and errors :(  I don't
know how much of it is expected to work even if it would compile...

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...