httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/generators mod_info.c
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2001 21:46:28 GMT
Greg Ames <gregames@raleigh.ibm.com> writes:

> trawick@apache.org wrote:
>
> >   get mod_info working again (mostly)
> >
> >   (I guess I should simply zap the code to list the handlers
> >   for each module?)
> >

> uhhh....what does it say at the moment for handlers with a full build
> (every module possible enabled)?  Nothing at all?

For each module, it simply says "Content handlers: (code broken)".

Maybe I don't understand the question because I don't see the
relevance of the condition "full build (every module pssible
enabled)".  This display simply cycles through the loaded modules.
Yes, there are a few more in some builds than in others, but the
format is the same.

> Then, should it change to list hooks, or do we already get this?  Could
> anyone beside us use this info?  hmmm....module developers might
> care.

If a module checks for weird conditions which control whether or not
certain hooks are registered, then perhaps the developer would care.

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...