httpd-dev mailing list archives

From dean gaudet <dgaudet-list-new-ht...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Beta.
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2001 17:04:51 GMT
does feature freeze mean no API changes to fix the problems i pointed out
with code that uses rprintf/rputs?  i'd be -1 on beta in that case.

i know there's been some responses from folks on that topic, but nothing
looks like anyone has a final answer.  i'm not convinced that the
performance problems can be solved given the current API.  as i mentioned
a long long time ago, this is an API i've worked with on another project,
and i ended up removing it to eliminate the performance problems that you
guys are now experiencing.

-dean