httpd-dev mailing list archives

From dean gaudet <dgaudet-list-new-ht...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: announce: apr_fileinfo_t change
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2001 16:47:38 GMT
-1 on making this an incomplete type without more information from you.
i'd like to know more how this public type is a problem on other
platforms.

windows has a stat() implementation in its libc for example, could you
tell me how stat() is slow and what the alternative is?

-dean

p.s. it would have to be not so recent past 'cause i haven't made changes
in something like a year :)