httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: Stopping to ask...
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 00:28:07 GMT

You may want to wait more than tomorrow.  I have mpmt_pthread compiling,
and mod_status looks MUCH better now, but we aren't reporting anything
yet.  It may take a bit more time than I thought to put this support back
in.

Plus, when I finally finish, the mpmt_beos MPM or the beos MPM will be
able to add their own information to the scoreboard, and they will also be
able to output that information on the status page.  You may be best
served by checking back with me in a week or so.  :-)

Ryan

On Tue, 30 Jan 2001 pmoore@axa.com.au wrote:

> excellent news!
> i'll update tomorrow and have a look.
> i've been thinking about writing a separate "beos only" module (based on
> mod_status) for my own purposes but i might have a chat to david reid about
> the beos requirements for mod_status and mod_info as well.
> regards
> peter
>

> Please respond to new-httpd@apache.org
>
> To:   new-httpd@apache.org
> cc:
> Subject:  Re: Stopping to ask...
>

> Right now, I am making mod_status look like it did in 1.3.  As soon as I
> have this working for a basic web server, I believe I can allow arbitrary
> modules to add arbitrary data to the scoreboard.  However, that will have
> to wait until next week.
>
> As a quick update.  I have mpmt_pthread already working with mod_status,
> and I expect that prefork, dexter, and perchild will be easy to add.  I am
> leaving windows, beos, and OS/2 alone for the time being.  Once I commit,
> those platforms won't build, but the fix is relatively easy.  It is
> actually more about removing code than adding it.
>
> Expect a patch for the Unix MPM's late tonight or tomorrow sometime.  I am
> leaving town tomorrow morning for LinuxWorld, so if I don't get it done in
> time, it may take an extra couple of days to get it done.
>
> Ryan
>
> On Tue, 30 Jan 2001 pmoore@axa.com.au wrote:
>
> > Are you adding any new features to mod_status and co, or are you just
> > cleaning it up ?
> > peter

> ____
> Ryan Bloom                         rbb@apache.org
> 406 29th St.
> San Francisco, CA 94131
> ----

> Important Note
> This email (including any attachments) contains information which is
> confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.  If you are not
> the intended recipient you must not use, distribute or copy this
> email.  If you have received this email in error please notify the
> sender immediately and delete this email. Any views expressed in this
> email are not necessarily the views of AXA.   Thank you.

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131