httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: ap_r* performance patch
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2001 00:42:12 GMT

> > greg's patch:    gstein, gregames
> > rbb's patch:     rbb, dougm?, jtrawick?
> >
> > I am including Jeff because he said a few days ago he was leaning toward
> > my patch.  I have put a ? by his name, because he hasn't really voted yet,
> > so I am not really counting him.  That is more of a poke to get him to
> > respond.  Jeff????
>
> You missed my hand yesterday.  Yes, Greg has several potentially valid
> points, but I remain convinced that we need to continue to build upon apr
> where it's truly useful outside of apr.  This is.

Okay, that changes this to:

greg's patch:    gstein, gregames
rbb's patch:     rbb, dougm, wrowe, jtrawick?

If I missed anybody, please stand up.  I would really like to call this a
vote at 8:00 PM PCT.  That is about 3hr 20m from now.  We have been
holding this vote since last thursday or friday, so it is time we made a
decision already.  If anybody thinkgs I should wait longer, I am perfectly
willing to wait until tomorrow morning at 7:00am, or suggest a different
time.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131