httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: Both ap_r* patches.
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2001 00:57:19 GMT
On Sun, 21 Jan 2001 rbb@covalent.net wrote:

> I'm not too conerned with the performance differences.  The two patches
> seem to have about the same performance when the code is working.  Bugs we
> can fix after the commit.  The question is really the design of the two
> patches.  Either we use a filter, or we use a brigade API.

all i can really offer at the moment is feedback on performance and
functionality.  i know just enough about filters to use the api, not
enough to comment on the design of each patch.  i'm too clueless to debug
greg's patch, but i could write a C version of the Perl Apache::rwrite
exercise if that helps at all.