httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
Subject Both ap_r* patches.
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2001 16:42:19 GMT

I am posting both ap_r* performance patches after they have been updated
for the new symbol names.  I am attaching them, because I want to keep
them very separate.  I can include them inline if anybody wants/needs me
to later.

I did make two very small changes to my patch.

1)  Rename ap_brigade_standardize to apr_brigade_flush.
	This just makes more sense, and makes the function name match what
it is actually doing.

2)  Fix the problem where persistant connections were broken.  This was a
minor fix, it was just removing a call to ap_rflush and adding a call to
ap_brigade_flush in end_output_stream.

I have tested both of these patches, but not very well.  I believe that
they are exact ports of the old patches, but with the correct symbol
names.  If I missed something, I apologize.


Ryan Bloom               
406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

View raw message