httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: bug db for 2.0
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2001 00:01:02 GMT

There are most definately bugs for 2.0 in the Gnats bug DB.  Just search
for 2.0 in the header.  There is no easy way to grab them all at once, but
they are there.  I will say that there aren't many of them.  We work very
hard to ensure that bugs in 2.0 do not remain for very long.

Ryan

On Sat, 13 Jan 2001, michael salmon wrote:

> hi folks,
> Gnats running at bugs.apache.org doesnt list any bugs for 2.0 or have a link
> to the real bug-db.  Either this means there are no bugs ;-), or the more
> realistic reality that there simply isnt an online bugtracker for 2.0.
> (dont worry i wasnt going to submit a bug, rather look for things to help
> with)
>
> cheers,
> ms

406 29th St.