httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: windows build & handler hook
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2001 19:18:47 GMT

It looks like the API is going to change again soon to stop passing the
handler char * into the function.  Instead we would be using the
r->handler field.

Doug M has a patch that he wants to send to the list as soon as he gets
network access again.

I would prefer to not change these just to change them back before the end
of the day.

Ryan

On Mon, 8 Jan 2001, Allan Edwards wrote:

> A number of modules need updating for the
> handler hook in order to get windows building
> again. I will be committing the following patch
> shortly (after some additional testing).

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131