httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: make distclean
Date Sun, 07 Jan 2001 00:37:30 GMT

> > > removed in what sense?  removed from CVS?
> >
> > I believe these are generated by buildconf, which is what needs to
> > stop.  If you want to ignore these, I'll get to them later today.
>
> Libtool expects them to be in the build/ directory. I don't think we can do
> much about them.
> (except "extraclean" them, as you've committed)

Yeah, I figured that out when I actually tried to remove them.  However,
this problem goes away when/if we libtoolize APR.  At that point, we can
stop calling libtoolize in apr-util's buildconf.sh, and apr-util's
configure.in can be modified to use $APR_SOURCE_DIR/helpers as the
AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR.  Once those two things are done, libtool won't expect
them in build/ and we won't need to create these files at all.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131