httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: make distclean
Date Sat, 06 Jan 2001 21:40:30 GMT
On Sat, 6 Jan 2001 rbb@covalent.net wrote:

> On Sat, 6 Jan 2001, dean gaudet wrote:
>
> > so... what's extraclean?  i see it in apr-util, but there's no target it
> > for it at the root of httpd.
>
> Sorry, extraclean is cvsclean.  :-)  Like I said, we aren't exactly
> correct with what we do.  It would probably be more precise to see that we
> have just started to make this work correctly.

I have thought about this a bit more since writing the last message.  Our
distclean and (cvs|extra)clean rules need to be cleaned up massively to
work correctly.  Dean, please just do what you think is correct.  If you
have more questions about specific files, just let me know.  I am setting
up Apache 2.0 on my machine and on www.apache.org right now, so I will be
near the computer for the next few hours to finish all of my testing, but
I may not respond immediately.

If you need/want an absolutely immediate response, just give me a call at
home.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131