httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>
Subject apache 2.0 on apache.org status
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 04:57:20 GMT

I put apache 1.3 back up on apache.org because of the 1.3.17 announcement,
and because I'd collected enough corefiles.  =)  I'll wait for a sign from
gregames that there is a new binary in /usr/local/apache2/bin that
represents a build worth trying out, at which point I'll clear out the
corefiles in /usr/local/apache2/corefiles and create a batch of fresh new
ones.  =)  If anyone wants to look at corefiles/httpd.core.14*, I think
they may be different than the other errors we were seeing with HEAD
requests on mod_include files.

I'm delighted that Ryan's putting effort into mod_status and am willing to
wait for it.  Still also hopeful that we can try pthread or dexter.

	Brian