httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Kallen <spida...@creationengines.com>
Subject Re: How to Handle Handlers and Order Hooks (and Other Matters)
Date Mon, 01 Jan 2001 21:44:19 GMT

The unsubscribe clue is embedded in the headers; hit "h" when reading with
Pine, "blah blah blah" with  Eudora (IIRC), "obtuse gyration" with
Outlook, "I have no idea" with WebTV....

I think this is default with ezmlm lists, en general.

Today, rbb@covalent.net <rbb@covalent.net> spoke of Re: How to Handle...:
> The easiest way to unsubscribe from this list, is to send an e-mail to
> new-httpd-unsubscribe@apache.org  As for the icon to unsubscribe, that
> depends on which e-mail program you are using.  There are instructions for
> unsubscribing attached to the bottom of every message, but your mail
> program may be removing them.
>
> Ryan
>
> On Mon, 1 Jan 2001, Don Harrsch wrote:
>
> > i have requested to be removed from yhis list over two weeks ago and im
> > geting more mail now than befor please get me off this lst  and also
> > where is the icon to ub=nsubscribewhich must be on thises emsils  thank
> > you bibi
> >
> > don

> 406 29th St.
> San Francisco, CA 94131

CTO: Creation Engines / AIM: iankallen / Fax: (415) 354-3326
         Ian Kallen <ian@creationengines.com>