httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "David Williams" <dwi...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: beta?
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 06:04:11 GMT

Seems that each server does need to know which protocol it is capable of
serving.  And in cases where it supports multiple ones, use the
request_rec->protocol field to determine how to handle that particular
request.

> ?? So how come mod_echo works without one of these?

mod_echo might not be the best example, since it doesn't care about the
protocol at all, simply echoing what was received.

-david