httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <gyo...@laserlink.net>
Subject RE: server config directory patch
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2001 15:09:15 GMT

I was thinking about that as well - it would be nice to be able to disable
configs without moving the file to another directory (that doesn't happen to
be under your main server config directory)

as I said, I'm not a C programmer by any means, but I'm willing to work on
this if nobody minds offering me style tips from time to time :)

--Geoff