httpd-dev mailing list archives

From pmo...@axa.com.au
Subject Re: Stopping to ask...
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 01:02:06 GMT
Are you adding any new features to mod_status and co, or are you just
cleaning it up ?
peter

Please respond to new-httpd@apache.org

To:   new-httpd@apache.org
cc:
Subject:  Re: Stopping to ask...

>   Three things, if we can do them, would be great for beta 1, if anyone
wants
> to stand up and attack them (sit back down Ryan :-)

No worries there.  I am re-architecting mod_status and friends this week.

Ryan

____
Ryan Bloom                         rbb@apache.org
406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131
----

Important Note
This email (including any attachments) contains information which is
confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not use, distribute or copy this
email.  If you have received this email in error please notify the
sender immediately and delete this email. Any views expressed in this
email are not necessarily the views of AXA.   Thank you.