httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Reder" <rede...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: apache 2.0 on apache.org status
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 20:31:15 GMT
rbb@covalent.net wrote:

> > 4.  Beta??  What else *has* to be in Beta 1?
>
> mod_status.
>
> Ryan

Re-port of my last patch to move cgi stuff from mod_inlcude to mod_cgi(d)?

I know it doesn't have to be in before the beta, but...
Ryan mentioned that if Ben got his reverse hook stuff done that a proper
port of my patch might be considered. I saw Ben's note yesterday and am
working to understand/port my patch (given Ben's code and the other recent
changes to mod_include/mod_cgi/mod_cgid).

By the way. I haven't been following things extremely closely. Does the
results of the recent Ryan/Greg debate impact the mod_include implementation?
Do I need to change the way I create and pass brigades/buckets?

--
Paul J. Reder
-- Albert Einstein