httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Marquis <pmarq...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: 1.3.15 byte ranges
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2001 19:08:23 GMT
I think I found the problem (if you consider this a problem):

In byterange_boundary(), the boundary is always prefix by a CR/LF, but
for the first boundary it's not necessary, as there's no previous
range to separate.  I, unfortunately, don't know how to best patch the
problem.

FWIW, all my tests with Acrobat work just fine with this "bug".  Are
there any other common clients that use byte ranges?

Again, apologies for being a pedant (I can thank gcc for that
vocabulary word).

--
Paul Marquis
pmarquis@pobox.com