httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Theo E. Schlossnagle" <je...@omniti.com>
Subject Re: Beta Status. :-)
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2001 01:06:46 GMT
I wrote something to do almost exactly what you are saying.  It will not
automatically compare the events to the old log, but it will replay whatever
you like.  It is called daiquiri, I briefly mentioned it at my talk in
Europe.  There is a cvs snapshot tarball at
http://www.omniti.com/~jesus/projects/

Should take about 5 minutes to get it running...

--
Theo Schlossnagle
1024D/A8EBCF8F/13BD 8C08 6BE2 629A 527E  2DC2 72C2 AD05 A8EB CF8F