httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Turning on all modules?
Date Sun, 07 Jan 2001 23:05:07 GMT
rbb@covalent.net wrote:

> > > Is there a way to do this?
> >
> > I always do ./configure --enable-modules=most and that seems to work.
>
> Really?  I think Brian tried that the other day and it didn't get
> mod_vhost_alias correctly.  Are you getting that one?  If so, then I have
> to go take a closer look at the config.nice he was using.

Yes, mod_vhost_alias is getting loaded fine. But I'm not actually using
that module on my laptop, so I can't say whether it's working quite
right. I'd have to check. I think I did enable-shared=all as well, if
that makes a difference.

--
Rich Bowen --  Director of Web Application Development
http://www.cre8tivegroup.com/  --  rich@cre8tivegroup.com