httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: Turning on all modules?
Date Sun, 07 Jan 2001 22:25:32 GMT
Greg Stein wrote:

> > > I always do ./configure --enable-modules=most and that seems to work.
> >
> > Really?  I think Brian tried that the other day and it didn't get
> > mod_vhost_alias correctly.  Are you getting that one?  If so, then I have
> > to go take a closer look at the config.nice he was using.
>
> --enable-modules=all should be quite easy to code. The APACHE_MODULE func
> should just ignore the parameter and turn the bugger on :-)

That was my initial thought, but lack of m4 patience (let alone
expertise) discourages me from tangling with it.

I have to say that it seems pretty vital for developers if no-one else.

OTOH, I have to admit, the configure system is a ton better than it was
when we first introduced it.

Cheers,

Ben.

--