httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server/mpm/prefork prefork.c
Date Sun, 07 Jan 2001 22:10:56 GMT
Greg Stein wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 07, 2001 at 07:55:59PM -0000, ben@apache.org wrote:
> > ben         01/01/07 11:55:59
> >
> >   Modified:    include  http_config.h
> >                modules/aaa mod_access.c mod_auth.c
> >                modules/experimental mod_generic_hook_export.c
> >                         mod_generic_hook_import.c
> >                modules/filters mod_include.c
> >                modules/generators mod_asis.c mod_autoindex.c mod_cgi.c
> >                         mod_cgid.c
> >                modules/http http_core.c mod_mime.c
> >                modules/loggers mod_log_config.c
> >                modules/mappers mod_actions.c mod_alias.c mod_dir.c
> >                         mod_imap.c mod_negotiation.c mod_userdir.c
> >                modules/metadata mod_env.c mod_setenvif.c
> >                server   config.c
> >                server/mpm/mpmt_pthread mpmt_pthread.c
> >                server/mpm/prefork prefork.c
> >   Log:
> >   Make handlers use hooks.
>
> This is incomplete. I see a handle_rec in mod_dav.c :-)

Correct. Well, nearly correct: it's a handler_rec :-)

> Did you just compile and fix the breakage, or did you do an actual search?

The former.

> The latter will be much more useful...

Indeed, but also much more work. I was running out of time. I had supper
to cook and children to put to bed. I've done that now, but I still
doubt whether I could complete the task before my bedtime. And then it
would be Monday, and I'd have to work (I'm writing a filesystem at the
moment, quite fun. Well, at least on Monday I am. On Tuesday I have to
[http://www.consume.net/] by going to meet guvmint types about it, then
on Wednesday... well, you get the picture).

I ran out of gas! I got a flat tire! I didn't have change for cab fare!
I lost my tux at the cleaners! I locked my keys in the car! An old
friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an
earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO
GOD! (Bonus points if you recognise the quote :-)

Cheers,

Ben.

--
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html