httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/modules/standard mod_userdir.c
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2001 13:17:58 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> [...]

Yeah... but isn't this basically an issue when someone hasn't
configured things correctly? I agree that we should try to Do The
Right Thing, but I'm a bit hesitant about making such a change
right now and some possible cascading effects.

I'd much prefer rolling 1.3.17 a bit later today without the patch
(that is, rolling as is).

Anyway, I'm out for a few hours for some meetings and will return
east coast lunch time.