httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: mod_cvs in apache 2.0, apr questions
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2001 21:16:10 GMT
While true, that is a pretty drastic change across all of Apache. It isn't
restricted to just a single module. Apache is too hard-wired to the
filesystem. After 2.0, I'm hoping to figure out a way to untie it from the
FS so that a resource can come from any logical source.

[ I do some content serving in a repository independent manner in mod_dav,
  but it is a far cry from what is truly needed. ]

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/