httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-devsite/dist - New directory
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:14:57 GMT
If you want httpd.apache.org/dev/, then please place it into httpd-site/dev/

apache-devsite corresponds to dev.apache.org which is deprecated.

[ well, deprecated in the sense that we want to get rid of it asap, which
  really means when somebody gets around to shifting the content to
  httpd-site (httpd specific) and to apache-site (asf common) ]

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/