httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Core dumps and 1.3.15 / 1.3.16-dev
Date Sun, 21 Jan 2001 01:10:25 GMT
As a summary, during the tagging of 1.3.15, CVS would dump core,
locally and remotely (from several different systems) right around
the src/os/win32 location. Something is weird there.

Anyway, while we sort this out, I've gone ahead and bumped us
to 1.3.16-dev, but we're still in code freeze. I figured this
was the safest course of action, instead of trying to continue
with the tagging after some "extended period".

So, once we track this down, I'll tag and roll 1.3.16. Because
of the ApacheCon planner's meeting, I'll be offline from about
noon eastern till late tomorrow (Sunday) night. So it's
*possible* that we won't get a t&r until Monday (assuming this
core dump problem is solved beforehand).