httpd-dev mailing list archives

From hor...@tinuviel.compendium.net.ar
Subject [horape: Re: general/7099: ipv6 support]
Date Sat, 20 Jan 2001 02:58:18 GMT
I was directed by Tony Finch to ask here.

BTW, i've tried looking in the archives and the hypermail one isn't working
and i'm downloading the mbox one.

BTW 2, is there some list for the people working with apache and ipv6?
new-httpd seems to have too much traffic for me...

Thanks,
					HoraPe

----- Forwarded message from horape -----

Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 15:02:15 -0300
To: fanf@apache.org
Subject: Re: general/7099: ipv6 support
x-attribution: HoraPe

¡Hola!

> Synopsis: ipv6 support

> State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
> State-Changed-By: fanf
> State-Changed-When: Thu Jan 18 20:03:55 PST 2001
> State-Changed-Why:

> Yes, in 2.0. There are some patches available for 1.3 from
> the KAME project <http://www.kame.net>.

Is something special needed to make the server listen on ipv6
with 2.0?

I only found a comment about how ab is ipv6-capable, and cannot
get the server to listen.

I knew about kame patches but i'm interested in mainstream
apache supporting it.

> Thanks for using Apache!

Thanks you for doing such a great webserver.

					HoraPe
---
Horacio J. Peña
horape@compendium.com.ar