httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: bug report: 1.3.14 redhat 7
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2001 23:51:13 GMT
I guess this is all boiling down to 1.3's dbm discovery
methods need to be updated and more robust, which I agree
with (re: sdbm), but I'm curious if this gdbm stuff is because
db1 was specifically either not installed or you
want/need to use gdbm instead.

If you *have* db1 installed, than right out of the box, 1.3.15
will work fine; it's discovery of db1 and RHL7 has the
required patch.