httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: 1.3.15 byte ranges
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2001 13:04:52 GMT
I'm not for *releasing* as such, but adding it to the CVS tree for
2 reasons:

   1. Applied, it might be easier for people to review
   2. Applied, people can run the actual code
   3. We can reverse it as needed
   4. If there are changes/fixes required, it may be easier
      to do it on the actual code rather than adjusting the
      patch (that way people can see the evolution of the patch).

My concern is that it doesn't appear that it's getting any feedback.
In fact, except for the one email from Bill, I don't know if anything
is being discussed about it. If there is, then that needs to be
on new-httpd, not privately.