httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: windows build & handler hook
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2001 20:50:18 GMT
Most of Allen's patch still applies: removing the "handlers" records, the
reference to those handlers, checking for the handler string in the hook
function, etc.

A smattering of handler hooks will change after Doug applies his patch. But
I think Allen's patch should be applied.

Cheers,
-g

Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/