httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: index.html not served w/mod_autoindex active
Date Sun, 07 Jan 2001 22:09:09 GMT
On Sun, Jan 07, 2001 at 02:03:56PM -0800, Jon Travis wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 07, 2001 at 02:00:53PM -0800, Greg Stein wrote:
> > I'm lost on this thread. Step back, and re-present it with your thoughts.
> > What exactly is the issue with the current organization?
> My beef is not that we are using hook based instead of running through
> stuff defined in the module_rec.  I'm only concerned with the fact that
> we have changed the prototype for the content generation functions.

Ah, yes. That does seem a bit gratuitous.

Ben? Any particular reason for passing that? It isn't like it is
disappearing from "r" anytime soon. And I'm not so sure that "well,
everybody is going to have to deref it" is quite valid... as Jon says, we
*do* call a bazillion funcs with just "r" as the parameter, knowing that
everything needed is in there.

Cheers,
-g

--