httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: Typesafe generic hooks - done!
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2001 07:00:43 GMT
Please use the Apache style, and lose the hungarian accent.

> Tested. Works. Shall I commit it?

*shrug* I have no idea what it does (and I've been reading this thread).
A little code documentation would be helpful.

> BTW, I was wondering if I should start an "examples" module directory,
> instead of them living in "experimental" as they currently do.

No.  I removed it because all of our code are examples (far better ones
than what was found in that directory).  Anything that isn't expected
to be inserted into a production server should be in experimental.

....Roy