httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject [Showstopper] 1.3.17-dev mod_userdir
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2001 04:08:38 GMT
From: "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wrowe@rowe-clan.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 9:39 PM

> I thoroughly dislike using scattering ifdefs through the module like this.
> May I ask... what is keeping us from correcting the ap_os_path_is_absolute
> function to distinguish between SYS:/path and HTTP://path?

Clearly, we are dealing with more than the ap_os_is_path_absolute() changes,
although I've sent an aside to Brad so I can grok the potential consiquence
of the patch.  I'll commit that part the moment I get the clarification.

About mod_userdir ... I now grok that Brad is following the HAVE_DRIVE_LETTERS
cases.  I'm carefully reviewing and will apply asap.

We all know that OtherBill can't be trusted with changes to other platforms
>;-/ so as soon as Brad has tested early tommorow, we should be ready to
roll!

Bill