httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Sanders" <sa...@totalsync.com>
Subject Re: New Installer for Win32
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 19:08:44 GMT
Just tried the rc2.  Installer finished, but the control shortcuts do
nothing.

I open up a console window, and go to the apache directory, type
apache, and it starts running.

The start shortcut points to :

  "E:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\Apache.exe" -n Apache -k start

So, I try to "net start apache", and get:

  The Apache service is starting.
  The Apache service could not be started.

  A system error has occurred.

  System error 1067 has occurred.

  The process terminated unexpectedly.

Any ideas?