httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Zak Greant" <...@nucleus.com>
Subject Re: New Installer for Win32
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2001 00:58:30 GMT
I can second that the install works very well on Win2k Pro.

One minor note on the host and domain entry screen: A lot of new users (at
least from my experience on the PHP list) use Apache on Win for local
testing.  Perhaps there should be a note for new users that indicates sane
values for these field when running apache locally?  I think that this is
important because the install cannot proceed past this point without entries
in these fields.

Zak Greant
PHP QA Team (http://qa.php.net)