httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "jlwpc1" <jlw...@mail.earthlink.net>
Subject Re: awk -- Can't win for loosing
Date Sat, 13 Jan 2001 15:52:10 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wrowe@rowe-clan.net>
To: <new-httpd@apache.org>
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2001 8:46 PM
Subject: Re: awk -- Can't win for loosing

LOL :)

I told Apache "developers" this would bite them!

For those that wish to do the make files awk "actions" and do this "cleanly",
(by learning the Windows OS and the Windows OS tools),
so you can "develop", then go to the following:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/

Then throw awk away and CScript.exe it - available on ALL Windows OSes,
(except for the Apache "developers" computers)!  :)

JLW