httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Stoddard" <>
Subject Re: Apache 2 URL...
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:04:15 GMT

> > I think we have a glitch somewhere. I tried to download one of the 2.3 meg
files and got maybe 17K
> > then the connection goes down.
> We would need to know when they got the beta.  I have served MANY meg's of
> data with the current HEAD.  We would also need to know their platform.

It wouldn't suprise me of there are bugs in how Apache 2.0 (or APR) handles
partial writes or receiving EWOULDBLOCK.

The server runs through different code paths when serving content to a client
connected to the server over, say, a dial-up line that it does when serving to
a client connected on your local lan.  The combination of a slow link with
high transit delays could be exposing a bug...

View raw message