httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server config.c
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:49:31 GMT

Be sure I'm clear here;

LoadModule foo_module modules/mod_foobarbat.so
LoadModule bar_module modules/mod_foobarbat.so
LoadModule bat_module modules/mod_foobarbat.so

Same file name, different 'struct module' names.

Which still leaves me wondering why we are later testing:

<IfModule mod_foo.c>

which is harder to document and easier to screw up.