httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: Both ap_r* patches.
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2001 17:49:43 GMT

Ack.  You are probably hurting both ways, in ab, and in httpd.  I'm working
on the file system as we speak, specifically apr_stat, and then returning
to the core file processing.  No canonical today, I'm working from the
objective of keeping the code flow where it is now, and extending apr_stat
to tell us what we need with the fewest cycles and smallest number of calls,
and sharing the code path with Unix.