httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: Grief, but good grief?
Date Sat, 13 Jan 2001 05:00:27 GMT
Would a macro, with a friend, declared as:

#define AP_DECLARE_MODULE (mod) \
module AP_MODULE_DECLARE_DATA mod = { \
mod = { \
STANDARD20_MODULE_STUFF, \
#mod,

#define AP_END_DECLARATION };

(substitue names here, if you like) and simply used as:

AP_DECLARE_MODULE(access_module)
    create_access_dir_config,	/* dir config creater */
    NULL,			/* dir merger --- default is to override */
    NULL,			/* server config */
    NULL,			/* merge server config */
    access_cmds,
    NULL,			/* handlers */