httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/modules/mpm/prefork prefork.c
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 18:20:59 GMT
rbb@covalent.net writes:

> But, ap_assert is only used when this is built in debug mode.  So, this
> does have small implications when built for release mode. As I said, this
> is not a big issue, but I thought it should be mentioned.

Would it be rude for me to suggest a caffeine infusion?

>From the doc in include/httpd.h (yes, the doc is correct):

/*
 * Redefine assert() to something more useful for an Apache...
 *
 * Use ap_assert() if the condition should always be checked.
 * Use AP_DEBUG_ASSERT() if the condition should only be checked when AP_DEBUG
 * is defined.
 */

Take care now,

          Born in Roswell... married an alien...